I am looking to bring on a few Ruby on Rails developers to work in-house in Downtown Phoenix AZ. This is a once in a life time opportunity to get on with a well funded and solid startup.
Here is the ad part:
SocialWhirled is hiring multiple Ruby on Rails developers.
Our developers work onsite in a beautifully remodeled facility in downtown Phoenix. We will building our in-house team from the ground up, so this is a chance to get in on the ground floor. Every developer with SocialWhirled will be an intricate part in taking SocialWhirled to the next level.
The successful candidates will be responsible for developing web applications within the Ruby on Rails framework. The individuals must have strong technical skills, be independent and resourceful, be able to communicate and collaborate effectively, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you will do:
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework
- One to three years general programming experience
- Proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
- Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
What you will need:
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- A great attitude and sense of humor
Mid level skill or better is preferred.
These positions are available immediately. Salary is DOE. Please email important data to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes, Github account, portfolios, and samples of work are relevant to our interests.